Monday, October 29, 2007

Archive Post: Entry for May 14, 2007

photo
Our paperwork is in the hands of the translators now and our translator, Valentina, will submit it when she is able. First she must translate it all and then she will submit it to the SDA when our turn comes up. A lot of waiting!

It is pretty exciting to think that for my next Mother's Day I will probably have double the number of children in the family to be thankful for! Praise the Lord (in advance)!

I was just thinking this morning that I should start making a list of things that need to be done before we leave for Ukraine. When they do call for us, we will likely only have a week or two to prepare for the trip. I will be so excited I am afraid I will forget things like who to call and little things like that! We have to plan to be gone at least thirty days! Eeek!

1 comment:

Archive Comments said...

Author:Anonymous
Hi, Eimers! Just wondering how the process is going? Have you heard anything from Ukraine yet? An appointment date? You are in our prayers.
--Leslie Landrum
www.KristinasHope.com

2007-06-19 02:30:56 GMT
Author:Anonymous
bad news every body we wont get the kids till next year.
--Hannah eimers
2007-08-01 00:01:16 G