Thursday, November 29, 2007

One Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we got Hannah moved from her room upstairs to the basement.

This took 2 days!!


Friday November 30th will be


Christmas Steve!


Melissa and I are leaving on December 7th for Ukraine and we don't know when we will be back so we are doing a small Christmas tomorrow! Hannah decided it just be called Christmas STEVE in honor of me!


We Leave in 1 WEEK!!!!!!

I have been accused of knowing one line of every possible song and all the lines of NO songs! I have a bad habit of singing my single line according to what is going on. So in honor of that I have included the following video:

The Final Countdown by Europe!



We are now just $1,516.88 from Full Budget Funding!!!!!

Please pray for us over these next 7 days. Please pray that God will prepare our new children, our existing children and Melissa and I for the tough road ahead.

One last thing, please pray for the other 149,999,997 other orphaned children worldwide!

Best Regards,

Steve Eimers

(If you subscribe and get updates; sorry I edited so many times!!!)

3 comments:

Steve said...

I just wanted to note I was 11 when Europe came out with that song!!!

Steve

BethPie said...

I was 11, too!!

We'll be praying for you all. Even though I've never met your precious family - I'm so excited and looking forward to updates.

Merry Christmas!

Kathy & Matt said...

Steve and Melissa,
We will be praying for you as you travel and find your new children.
Thanks for sharing your journey via your blog.

Perhaps we'll cross paths in Ukraine as you prepare to depart and we arrive.

Enjoy the next week with your kids here & happy Christmas Steve!
All the best to you both!