Monday, January 29, 2007

Writer's Cramp

Well, we are still plugging away at all this paperwork. Steve says that if all this paperwork were required before having biological children, the birth rate would be about 2!

We had to write our biographies this week for the homestudy. Doing that was reminiscent of writing long essays in high school. It's been a while! In the end, it was kind of fun to read what eachother wrote about ourselves. (I think something isn't right witht the grammar there...oh well) At least it was for me. I don't know about Steve.

The homestudy paperwork is almost done. I have to track down a copy of my birth cirtificate from NY State so we can hurry things along. My copy is off with my passport application-- who knows where and for how long!

My Birthday is Wednesday. I aked for bunk beds. I think it will be funny to tell people that Steve got me bunk beds for my birthday! I know, I am a bit wierd. And for any of you who don't get it, the bunk beds are for the kids--I'll keep my king size!

Melissa

1 comment:

Beth said...

I usually ask John for really practical gifts too. I wanted him to get me a humidifier for my birthday. I ended up changing my mind and asked for a game instead, but usually the practical stuff what I ask for.