Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More snow...New family photo!

The Freezing Eimers Family, January 20, 2007


We had more snow overnight to replace what we used up yesterday. It was too cold for snowman making but ok for sledding which was a fun thing to do. Poor Vitali felt that he didn't get enough sled time. I said to him, " Vitali! You don't look very happy."
"I am happy." he replied.
"OK, Then show me your happy face", I asked. This, aparently, was his happy face:
But he was just having a grumpy moment.
Now we can see his real happy face:
...as you can see, he got sled time too!

He and Ivy were snow buddies. I think they felt the pink-pants bond.

But we really did have a good time! Here are a couple more pictures I thought were cute and fun.
Melissa

6 comments:

kari said...

Cute picture of the family all bundled. Looks like fun. We haven't gotten a big snow yet. I was glad we had snow in MI for Christmas.

Staci and Damon said...

Melissa -
You are a wonderful picture-taker!! I am a little jealous! Congratulations on being home one year.
Staci

Stange Family said...

We had about that much snow on monday. I tried to argue that there wasn't enough snow to sled, but they really wanted to go out. Because the ground was frozen, the little bit of snow actually did make for perfect sledding.
Personally, I'm perfectly happy with that amount of snow. Did you know that in Western NY they have gotten 160 inches of snow already this year?

Tami said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Drew and Rita said...

The happiness of all is so obvious in your pictures. We are delighted everything turned out so well for you. Maybe you can get Melissa a fur hat with two tails on it. Rita

Grandma Falk said...

Yes, I love the happy faces, too. Even Vitali's!

It's amazing that they can sled in that little snow!