Friday, March 07, 2008

What we were all thinking here at 1:00pm today:

[Hannah]
A rainy day....What shall I do?

I think I will sew something pink. Starting with Annette's ripped princess dress-up dress.

[Ivy]
A wainy day....What shall I do?

I Know.

I will put on something bootiful and play with Vitali and our little doggies.

[Vitali]
A rainy day! I think I will go outside in my socks!

WAAAAAH! My socks are wet!

I think I will follow Mommy everywhere with my doggie
and see if I can shake off Ivy and that little dog of hers.


[Misha and Max]
A rainy day....Hmmm....What should we do?

I know!

Let's dress up in fairy wings and run like hooligans all around the house! Mom will LOVE that!

[Mom]
A rainy day...

30 minutes till nap time.
30 minutes till nap time.
30 minutes till nap time.
30 minutes till nap time.
30 minutes till nap time.
30 minutes till nap time.
30 minutes till nap time....

7 comments:

Stange Family said...

I LOVED THIS POST!

Grizz said...

The fish bite in the rain!! :D

David Engdahl

Grizz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Drew Michelle and Luke Paras said...

Too funny!

Christine said...

What a cute post. Did mom nap too?

Nataliya said...

It's hilarious!

BethPie said...

Adorable!! I can actually picture the whole scenario.